Facilities & Services
1. Are all branches open on Fridays?
All branches are open from 4 pm to 10 pm except Electra branch and Khalidiya2 (Spar supermarket branch) which is closed.
2. What services can I avail with the membership?
You can have unlimited access to the gym, swimming pool, steam, sauna, jacuzzi and group classes (Eg. Zumba, aerobics, Yoga etc). Also, the gym trainer services are included like monthly body assessment, exercise program, diet plan, workout supervision and training. Plus you will have access to all the branches.
3. Are Swimming pools available at all locations?
We have swimming pools at all our branches except Khalidiya 2 branch (Spar Supermarket building). However, our nearby Khalidiya-1 branch ( Pearl Plaza building) has a Pool.
4. Where can I find an indoor swimming pool?
We have an indoor swimming pool at Muroor location.
5. Which branch do you have ladies gym?
We have separate gym for ladies and gents in all locations.
6. Are the swimming pool facilities separate for gents and ladies?
We have separate days for gents and ladies in Muroor, Salam and Electra branches. In Adnec branch and Khalidiya 1 branch (Pearl Plaza Bldg.) we have mixed swimming pool from Saturday to Thursday and Tuesdays reserved for the ladies only for specific timings.
Branch Ladies days for pool Gents days for pool Muroor Sat, Mon, Wed Sun, Tue, Thu Salam Sun, Tue, Thu Sat, Mon, Wed Electra Sat, Mon, Wed Sun, Tue, Thu
7. Are all the classes available in the package?
Except Swimming and Karate classes, all classes which includes more than 40 classes per week in all locations.
8. What are the activities available for kids?
Kids can avail unlimited access to swimming pool. Also, members can have discounted rates for karate classes and swimming classes.
9. What are the timing of swimming class for adults?
Adults will have swimming classes from 6 pm to 7 pm at adnec (Mixed), Muroor, Electra, Salam and Khalidiya 1 (Mixed).
Branch Ladies swimming class Gents swimming class Muroor Sat, Mon, Wed Sun, Tue, Thu Salam Sun, Tue, Thu Sat, Mon, Wed Electra Sat, Mon, Wed Sun, Tue, Thu
10. What is the minimum age required for swimming classes for Kids?
Kids should be at least 6 years old to join the classes.
1. What is Gold Membership?
Gold membership is our yearly plan membership. Package includes all branch access, use of gym amenities, swimming pool & jacuzzi, steam & sauna, and group classes (Zumba, Aerobics, etc). We also have on-ground trainers to guide you and monthly body assessment included for free.
2. How can I take membership at Lifeline Wellness?
You can visit any branch for membership. Kindly carry your Emirates ID or alternative valid Identity card for registration. We accept card and cash payment.
3. What type of membership offers you have?
We currently have 1 year, 3 months, 6 months, monthly and daily memberships.
4. Do you have swimming pool access only without gym access?
We do not have any separate charges for swimming pool access. Our regular memberships are all inclusive.
5. Do you have a package for gym only?
We do not have any separate charges for gym. Our regular memberships are all inclusive.
6. Can I pay in installments for membership?
We only accept one-time payment for membership.
Membership Transfer & Freezing
1. What are the procedures of membership transfer?
For transfer of membership, please contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your Lifeline ID and registered mobile number. The concerned branch manager will assist you.
2. How can I freeze my membership?
You can freeze your membership by paying the freezing fee at your registered branch. If your membership has a freezing option, please contact by email to email@example.com attaching your Lifeline ID and registered mobile number.