FREEDOM PLANAED 1799/Year
- 12- Months Offline & Online Membership
- Access to workout videos
- Separate Ladies & Gents gym
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Children’s Pool and Jacuzzi
- Steam & Sauna
- Technogym Cycling studio
- 100's of Free Group classes (Zumba, Kickboxing,..)
- Free Squash Court
- Free Body Assessment
- Unlimited access to all branches in Abu Dhabi
Thank you for taking this step to create a great health. Please check the below form which will help us to design your customized plan.
THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY READINESS QUESTIONNAIRE - PAR-Q
Regular physical activity is fun and healthy, and increasingly more people are starting to become more active everyday. Being more active is a very safe for most people. However, some people should check with their doctor before they start becoming much more physically active.
If you are planning to become much more physical active than you are now, start by answering the seven questions below. If you are between the ages of 15 and 69, the PAR-Q will tell you if you should check with your doctor before you start. If you are over 69 years of age, and you are not used to being very active, check with your doctor. Common sense is your best guide when you answer these questions.
Please read the questions carefully and answer each one honestly: check YES or NO
If you answered YES to one or more questions:
- Talk with your doctor by phone BEFORE you start becoming much physically active or BEFORE you have business appraisal. Tell your doctor about the PAR-Q and which questions you answered YES.
- You maybe able to do any activity you want – as long as you start slowly and build up gradually. Or, you may need to restrict your activities to those that are safe for you. Talk with your doctor about the kinds of activities you wish to participate in and follow his/her advice.
- Find out which community programs are safe and helpful for you.
If you answered NO honestly to all PAR-Q questions, you can be reasonably sure that you can:
- Start becoming much more physically active – begin slowly and build up gradually. This is the safest way and easiest way to go.
- Take part in a fitness appraisal - this is an excellent way to determine your basic fitness so that you can plan the best way for you to live actively. It is also highly recommended that you have your blood pressure evaluated. If your reading is over 144/94, talk with your doctor before you start becoming much more physically active.
Delay much more becoming active:
- If you are not feeling well because of a temporary illness such as cold or a fever – wait until you feel better; or
- If you are or maybe pregnant – talk to your doctor before you start becoming more active.