Lifeline Wellness Group Career
This growth has been built through the quality of our staff. Our successful mix of recruitment, training, future development, and career opportunities enable us to exceed our employees’ expectations continually. We seek dynamic and passionate personnel to meet our rapid expansion needs. The opportunities for growth are tremendous, with more clubs opening.
Are you the next Fitness Guru? In the Middle East, we have over 4 clubs with over 70,000 members.
Please send your resume below mentioned email with the position in the subject line.
Fitness Trainer duties include:
- Determining client’s exercise needs
- Assigning fitness activities and revising when needed
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
- Passion and abitlity to instruct and motivate people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- CPR and First Aid certification
- High School Diploma/degree in Physical Education
- Assess client’s fitness level and health
- Design exercise routines
- Track and Monitor clients progress
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions
- Supervise the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Refer to and promote fitness packages and membership plans
- Promptly conduct First Aid and CPR if needed
- Strictly adhere to safety and hygiene guidelines