Lifeline Wellness Group Career
This growth has been built through the quality of our staff. Our successful mix of recruitment, training, future development, and career opportunities enable us to exceed our employees’ expectations continually. We seek dynamic and passionate personnel to meet our rapid expansion needs. The opportunities for growth are tremendous, with more clubs opening.
Are you the next Fitness Guru? In the Middle East, we have over 4 clubs with over 70,000 members.
Please send your resume below mentioned email with the position in the subject line.
Send your resume to[email protected]
Fitness Trainer duties include:
- Determining client's exercise needs
- Assigning fitness activities and revising when needed
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
- Passion and abitlity to instruct and motivate people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- CPR and First Aid certification
- High School Diploma/degree in Physical Education
- Assess client's fitness level and health
- Design exercise routines
- Track and Monitor clients progress
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions
- Supervise the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Refer to and promote fitness packages and membership plans
- Promptly conduct First Aid and CPR if needed
- Strictly adhere to safety and hygiene guidelines
Group Exercise Instructor (Male/female)
We are actively seeking qualified fitness professionals to teach high-quality group fitness classes in Abu Dhabi, UAE ranging from Bodypump, CX, Yoga, Kickboxing, Spinning, Pilates, Aerobics, Boxing, Strength Training and Step. Instructors should possess strong leadership and communication skills, and an awareness of current industry standards and trends.
- Comprehensive understanding of current health and fitness standards and principles
- 1-2 years group exercise teaching experience
- Current Group Exercise certification
Sales & Customer Service/Membership Consultant
- Plan and execute sales campaign to achieve and surpass monthly target in lines with the company objectives to maximize retention of our members.
- Prospects for qualified leads and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach etc. Determine prospect's goals and motivation and ensure updated product knowledge at all times including all the benefits, facilities and services offered by your club.
- Maintain up to date price lists and ensure a clear understanding of membership fees and features for all memberships offered by your club.
- To conduct club tour for a new member.
- Completed all new member contracts in accordance with company standards and communicate all rules and regulations of the club to all members.
- Ensure you meet all goals and targets specified on a daily and monthly basis.
- Your goal is to generate as many business opportunities as possible in the form of leads and contacts with a view to achieving sales targets.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Determined, motivated, ambitious, confident and relentless in the pursuit of sales.
- Passion and drive to meet people and have genuine interest in communicating the effectiveness of exercising.
- Proven consistent good sales track record in any industry.
- Have high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity and excellent work ethic.